Ski Hire – Delivery and fitting
How it works
As soon as you have ordered, you will receive two emails:
- Itemised confirmation of your order.
- A how it works email.
Feel free to send the latter to everyone in your group so they all know what to look forward to!
24 hours before we are due to meet you in resort (your given ETA at the time of booking) you will receive an SMS message from us confirming a fitting window and letting you know that you can contact us via sms if you are delayed, or your plans change and you will be unable to meet us.
- We use fitting windows as even the best laid travel plans can go awry – you do NOT need to wait in for us… we will text you when you are next so you can head out and explore resort or pop to the bar for a G&T… or just relax, safe in the knowledge that we are on our way.
- If your plans have changed we will change ours and rearrange your fitting window.
Assuming that all is well, you will receive another SMS message your are next letting you know that we will be with you shortly (especially handy if you have popped to the bar for a quick holiday drink).
When we meet you at your accommodation we will have the equipment you have ordered and a raft of useful tips and information.
- We will measure BOTH of your feet!
- We will fetch another boot model and return later if we feel none of the stock with us is quite right!
Each and every person will receive a personal fitting by a trained ski/board technician, who will ensure that you are comfortable with your equipment.
If during your stay you want to change anything or try something new we just ask you to sms us and let us know. We can either meet you back at your place or at a local restaurant or even by the piste!
For emergency changes we aim to be with you within an hour and we are in resort each evening doing our rounds for any non urgent changes and upgrades.