We price match our competitors on a regular basis to ensure that we are in line with what you would pay from any traditional ski hire shop. We may not always beat them but we are usually within a pound or two of their prices, and as none of them offer the levels of service we do – delivery to your door, fitting in your accommodation, support throughout the week from your own personal ski butler, and pick up at the end of your stay, we reckon that is worth the odd extra pound here and there.
Our prices start from £7 per day for kids skis/snowboards, and from under £10 a day for adult beginner skis/snowboards. Mid range ski and snowboards from under £15 per day and top of the range gear (e.g. LINE Sir Francis Bacons) from under £20 per day, and with discounts from 10% to 40% we know that there are some pretty good deals out there for you.
N.B. We are the only hire shop that you can hire LINE skis from!
Other advantages include:
1. Billing in your home currency – so your bank can’t hit you with any additional charges whilst you are not looking (including anything you add on in resort!).
2. Our insurance is the cheapest in the business.
3. Our helmets are the cheapest in the business.
4. We are available (via the Chat Now button) to offer help and advice with any ski hire related questions.
5. What you pay online is what you pay, there are no hidden charges when you arrive resort.