Skiing can and should always come second to the health and welfare of you and the guys making our seamless service possible
With the news full of ski resort closures and people panic buying hand sanitiser I fully understand hesitation many people feel at the moment when deciding whether to book/continue with their holiday.
This is what we are doing in the workshop:
After each rental our helmets and boots are always thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
We are now spraying our skis, boards and bindings in between each rental.
We are disinfecting all racking, shelving and storage throughout the shop.
We are educating ourselves with best practice policies as they are updated.
No change fee
If you have already booked, are now outside the automatic refund window, have not taken our waiver and decide not to travel then drop us a line. We will be happy to honour the booking at any other time in any other resort.
If you have booked your holiday for Easter or the coming weeks and are worried about booking and losing out if you decide not to travel then we are happy to offer you a full refund if you book and subsequently decide not to travel.
Big love from all of us, stay safe and look after each other.
Paul, Jo & the Four.