Title: Dispatch/Sales Co-ordinator
RRHQ (Near Bourg St Maurice).
To be the main point of contact in the office for clients and the team, you will be the administrative organiser. This role is split between controlling the dispatch of drivers to their jobs as well as taking local sales calls.
- Responding to customer sales.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Payment/Refund processing.
- Day to day dispatch of drivers to job locations.
- Using a range of office web/software (Google apps for work – Gmail/Calendars/Google maps and Excel) and bespoke back office systems (training provided).
- Ensuring that office filing is up to date each day.
- Ensuring that Customer order filing is up to date each day.
- Assisting the manager with other tasks when necessary.
Person Profile: Dispatch/Sales coordinator Personality. A self-motivated, happy person with the ability to work alone or as part of a larger team, a reliable tolerant individual and a empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view, well presented and super organised.
- Fit and active
- Numeracy skill
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate.
- Conversational French an advantage.
Personal Situation: Must be fit, good humoured and able to work under pressure. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Specific Job Skills: A good understanding of the principles of ski and snowboard techniques coupled with experience of working in a fast paced office environment. Would suit someone with previous experience in sales and/or dispatch.
We are a technology driven company with a start up mentality. Must be computer literate and preferably adept in use of Google apps for work, email (Gmail) and web applications (Google maps). Training will be provided for in house systems.
General skills and attitude:
Must be an excellent communicator on the telephone and face to face. Must be able to demonstrate experience showing success in previous roles, initiative, and willingness to muck in are key.
Due to the nature of the role the actual number of hours worked will vary from week to week in accordance with seasonal fluctuations of demand for our services and the employee’s ability. Our standard contracts are for 35 hours per week with overtime available.
We offer a very competitive salary and the rare chance to earn a real wage whilst still having time to ride everyday (well maybe not Transfer day!) of the week.
A very cool vibe
An iPhone/iPad/Samsung (and SIM) to use for the season